At Homes & Homes, we believe that being ‘Good with Maintenance’ is a key part of successful property management. Maintenance ranges from routine, regular upkeep – such as cleaning, litter-picking and gardening – to long term major works, and are all aimed at keeping the premises in good repair, so protecting your investment and making the development a great place to live.
We will, on our client’s behalf carryout duties relating to the efficient management of your property in the following areas.
- Negotiate of sales, leases and renewals.
- Tenant selection to establish a reputable tenant base for the property.
- Legal advise on covenant to be incorporated in leases through our lawyers.
- Organizing repairing and maintenance of facilities within the property to include security, cleaning, gardening etc.
- Management and maintenance of the engineers, electricians, plumbers, gardeners, security personnel etc.
- Advise and liaising with local authority officials on payment of taxes, rates levies and premiums that falls due for payment.
- Preparations of schedule of dilapidations/conditions and facility inspection services to establish tenants or landlord accrued repairs and effect such works as and when due through proper communication channels within and outside the property.
- Arranging for car stickers for residence for easy security check and tallies for visitors.
- Periodic report on state of affairs at the property to the resident association.